edge IPK works with some of the world's largest financial service organisations to develop business critical solutions that are underpinned by its User Experience Platform (UXP) edgeConnect. edge IPK is headquartered in the UK and also has a presence in North Amercia and India. edge IPK has global implementations of its UXP edgeConnect across 30 different countries and in multiple languages.
Any-Time, Any-Place, Any-Device Banking
Banks are currently operating in a very challenging and competitive global marketplace where new customer attraction and retention is becoming increasingly more difficult. With the emergence of new technologies and changing consumer behaviour banks need to identify smarter ways in which to differentiate their products and services from the competition and how to reach new audiences.
By adopting edgeConnect as a UXP banks can transform the way they do business online, providing 'Any-time, Any-place, Any-device Banking' across multiple channels, products, users, and geographies whilst being accessible via multiple device types. edgeConnect enables banks to significantly improve and optimise the user experience across all channels while retaining and building upon their investments in platforms such as T24, BankMaster, Tsys, Misys, Finacle and iflex.
The quality of the experience and service delivered by the bank to customers is the key to providing competitive differentiation and therefore customer attraction, retention and satisfaction.
By using edgeConnect, banks can rapidly develop User Experience solutions that can be distributed across the enterprise via multiple channels for retail, corporate and private and wealth management. This is turn will enable banks to:
- Increase business growth by providing more online capabilities to existing and emerging distribution channels and by speed to market for new products and brands
- Extend legacy core banking systems instead of a time consuming, disruptive and vastly expensive 'rip and replace' strategy
- Compete in a growing customer-centric environment by providing optimal individual user experiences and adding value to customer relationships
- Differentiate from other banks and gain competitive advantage
- Reduce risk by ensuring compliance and conducting anti-money laundering activities
- Experience measurable ROI and improved productivity and efficiencies
- Be flexible and agile with a future proof platform to respond to evolving business and market requirements and to embrace emerging technologies
edge IPK has a blue chip customer base with global implementations of edgeConnect for customers which include ABN AMRO, Deutsche Bank, RBS, Metro Bank, Allianz, AXA, LV= and Zurich Financial Services.